Sunday, February 21, 2016


Bring me my Bow of burning gold;   Bring me my Arrows of desire;
 Bring me my Spear  O clouds unfold!   Bring me my Chariot of fire!

England once transformed many a country and promoted development far and wide. 
Now the Old Dart itself has been 'colonized' by Europeans and others which has naturally led to difficulties and for various reasons the UK may go it alone without the EU.
 That has been our experience in Australia. We stand alone limited by a mere 24 million in population. American culture floods in but it won't alter the situation very much.   
 As foreigners, our visa requirements for the UK have been tightened up recently.  Some recruits were acceptable as are tourists.

The photo is of a probable administrative centre, the one and only Gedung Sate in Bandung, Indonesie.   Only a small part of the building is shown. It has a pole resembling a sate skewer on the roof line. The pedestrian crossing is rather intrusive and that's from aiming low so as to reduce the amount of sky and the glare rightly or wrongly - nothing technical.


 

No comments: