Friday, June 18, 2010



The Trading Post, Morpeth where it is just possible you will wear out your welcome if the olde wares are accidently broken, after all, the shop-keeper prefers to wear a smile.
The whereabouts of my companion became a mystery in the gloom.
'Wherefore art thou?'  I whispered looking in the direction of the motoring wherewithall.
Companion was examining souvineer ware from Weare Gifford.
'Where could we put this?'  he asked.
The shop is the size of a small warehouse and only about one sixth of the stock is shown in the photo.

3 comments:

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

This is right down my alley. I love shops like this, and ususally find them when I'm going "for a drive" up the country.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Boom Nisanart said...

I love this shop.
small but loaded with treasure !!!

Anonymous said...

The Website is www.morpethtradingpost.com.au
Ph 0488457900

you can do Horse Carriage Rides
to see Morpeth from there