Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ON DOG WATCH


The regulars all say 'hello' to this dog, Pat, who has a special observation place under the market stall.
Abraham Lincoln (Brookville D Photo) wrote that he once had a dog that lived to the enormous age of 23 years. I heard that small dogs live the longest.

Newcastle players are represented in the popular State Of Origin League match tonight. NSW and Queensland in the first of three matches. League is derived from Rugby Union.( Australian Rules is a different game again)


4 comments:

inspired said...

i like it!

Anonymous said...

I like your photo of the dog and I am glad people say hello to the dog.

It is true, our dog, "Cuddles" lived to 23 human years and we had her put to sleep because of arthritis pain. We cried as she was a favorite kind of friend. She was given to me the first year I went to teaching. One of the students said they had one puppy left and that the mother was going to take her to the dog pound if somebody didn't adopt her. Well, I drove to their house after school and looked at this little puppy and brought her home with me. She was a wonderful dog.

Thanks for remembering me and my story about Cuddles and her age.

My second episode shows the robin with her head down the baby robin's throat. It was posted this morning.

Janet said...

I believe this dog is sacked out. I have also heard that small dogs live the longest.

lv2scpbk said...

So cute! I see he has a rug to lay on.