Friday, May 11, 2012


Here's a song of global aspirations.  All patriots: ease up, lighten up, please!

This is my song O God of all the nations
A song of peace for lands afar and mine
this is my home the country where my heart is
Here are my hopes my dreams my holy shrine
But other hearts in other lands are beating
with hope and dreams as true and high as mine.

My country's skies are bluer than the ocean
And sunlight beams on clover leaf and pine
But other lands have sunlight too, and clover
and skies are every where as blue as mine.
O hear my song O God of all the nations
A song of dreams for their land and for mine.
A Song of peace words by Lloyd Stone music by Sibelius.



....trembling on the very edge of transformation....that's Newcastle!....

Follow the city and go to http://www.thenovocastrianfiles.com/  for photos and comment plus a long list of Newy Links
Vocab: novocastrian = newcastle nsw. newy = newcastle nsw!
See Newcastle in Youtube slides by TheVincinia and by video from many others.

No comments: